Why USDA Mortgage Programs
People are often overwhelmed by the different kinds of mortgages available today. Are you one of those people thinking of planning a property? If you have an idea of what you are searching for and your chosen price range, you can consider USDA mortgages.
USDA mortgages are supported by the US Department of Agriculture. In the past, this kind of loan was referred to as the farmer’s loan. However, contrary to what the majority of people might think, this loan isn’t only for farmers. This loan is only utilized for a home purchased in the rural areas. Take note that some homes are considered rural even when their population is 10,000 or less. In other cases, home in cities with a population of around 10,000 to 25,000 are eligible as well.
Benefits of USDA Mortgages to Applicants
- Loans may include 100% of appraisal
- 30-year fixed rate mortgages
- No down payment needed
USDA Mortgage Qualifications
In order for you to qualify for this loan, you must be:
- US citizen or legally permitted citizen
- Have an average credit history (should be presented with proof of payment)
- Adjusted annual income less than the limit established by the USDA
- The property MUST be located in a USDA approved area
Qualify for a mortgage online.
Qualify securely and quickly online from the convenience of your home or office. 100% free with no application fees. Then get a fast response with products and options.